Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yay, finally using my brain...

So, I finally thought about the fact that I could upload pics from my picture cd's instead of uploading them all onto the laptop or computer, since I have been having problems with both of them...I'm working on figuring out what their problems are, but that's another story! :) Here are a few of the long awaited pics!!! :)

These are a few from our 7 year anniversary!!!



These are the beautiful Anniversary flowers that Lee sent to me!!! :) I love the place he gets them delivered from! They do beautiful work!!! :)



Here is the suite we stayed in at The Embassy Suites at Sundance Square!!! We were soooo excited and a little surprised when we saw TWO rooms!!!



The bedding was GORGEOUS!!! It was so serene and soft and fluffy and crisp and white!!! :)



There's Lee peeking out the window in the "living room" area of the suite! There was a channel on the neato tv that we watched that zoned us out!!! Hahaha! You can see some of the images on the screen in the pic!!! :) Hehe! Loved the carpet in there too!!! :)



We also went to the Water Gardens!!! Here's Lee at the bottom! :) So neat!









These next few are from the following weekend at my 10 Year High School Reunion! That was fun and different and surreal all jam-packed into one!!! :) So, here are just a few pics of the evening!



This is my friend Amanda and her husband Tim with Lee and me!!! The guys were such good sports!!! :) They had met before that night, so it worked out great for them!!! :)



I think they did have a fun time being silly while they were waiting for us to get done talking and get our food!!! Hahaha! Here's the proof in this pic of Lee taking a picture of his nostrils!





Sweet Amanda and me!!!



Here are Amanda, Kim and me in this pic!!!



This one is of Angela, Amanda and me. I'm making an aweful face, but the next pic will show you why... ;)



Yep! These are the 4 inch taller shoes!!! :) Hehe! But, they sure are cute, eh? ;)






Here are some super cute pics from Asher's birthday party at Memaw's house! :)



Blowing out the candle!



The only way we could get a picture of him with his party hat on was to set it on his head and snap really fast!!! :) I just grabbed the closest one to me, thus the string from the broken hat! ;)






Starting to eat his cake timidly...



...and now a happy, messy, full little one year old with cake in his tummy and all over everything else! :)

Well, that's all for now folks! ;) I'll put up some more from Asher's birthday soon! There are several more cute ones!!! :) Happy fall!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Looks like y'all had a great anniversary getaway!! That is so wonderful!!

Momma B. said...

Happy Birthday Asher!