Sunday, October 7, 2007

7 Years of Marriage

Lee and I celebrated our 7th year of marriage on Saturday!!! This past weekend was sooo refreshing! It was the first time in 3 years that Lee and I spent a night away from the kiddos (and that was only Zoe then)!!! :) God was sooo merciful in His provision for family to care for the kids!!! There were no incidents while we were gone, which is always a mother's worry...especially when you don't get away a lot! :) We stayed at the Embassy Suites, which was wonderful!!! It was quiet and clean and serene...ah! :) I was quite surprised and VERY EXCITED when Lee told me that he got his mom to watch the kids for the night and that she would watch them until his sister came in as "reinforcements" to give us the whole next day as well!!! Our weekend was soooo much fun! We felt so free! Hahaha! It was so weird to walk around Sundance Square without a diaper bag and a double stroller and sippy cups!!! We decided that it would be a great time to go and get some of our Christmas shopping out of the way (since last year we were doing that the day before Christmas)! :)

I was planning on getting a bunch of pics up here yesterday, but I was busy getting ready for everything! So sorry, but I will also post a few of the flowers that he had delivered!!! :) BEAUTIFUL!!! :) He found a great florist who's not too expensive and she only does exotic flowers!!! I am sure loving this special treatment!!! :) I better not get too spoiled! ;) Ha! I will have to get to Wally World to get a disk of the new pics! For some reason our computer won't handle downloading pics onto it from the camera...if anyone knows why (besides the fact that we need a new one) let me know! It just says we don't have enough memory! It's making me crazy! Any answers?

Anyway, here are some pics of the day before our anniversary. That was the night Lenci and I went to the ER for her eye! She got chalk in it and it got a small scratch in it from either the abrasiveness of the chalk or the fact that she was rubbing her eyes like crazy! These are cute pics, but they are pre-hospital visit! :)

JUST KIDDING...the blogger won't let me upload either! Ahhhh! Okay, pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Angel2 said...

You deserve it and need to do it more often! Next year, you just call us up and we'll watch the kids for free. It is a MUST for you to get away for your anniversary- got it?!

Funky Cold Medinas said...

I think I might know what your problem is (computer-wise :)) - - same thing happened to me, and I thought I needed to delete pictures. Somehow (and I'll need to contact my little brother about the how-to) you need to delete all of your temp files...takes up oodles of memory. Let me get back to you on that...