Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Asher's One Now!

Well, Asher is now 1 year old!!! I cannot believe this year has gone by sooo fast!!! :) We celebrated as a family on the day and then went out to Lee's parents to see one of Lee's aunts who he hadn't seen in like 15 years!!! They had a little party for Asher out there! :) We got lots of pictures, but I still have to get to Walmart or Target to get them on a disk! :) I will get some pics of Asher's life up here during nap time today! :) Very fun!!! Well, I'm going to get working on that! I had them all ready to post on Friday night, and then I woke up on Saturday and the computer had deleted all of the pics on my side of the computer saved on the hard drive! There's not even a spot to save them anymore, like the My Pictures category!?! Who knows? I told Lee about the thing Audrea told me about and we were going to look at it during Lee's free time, but maybe it will still be an option! So sad! There are spots for 2 users on our computer and Lee's side still has the My Pictures file! Weird! Anyway, I'm going to try that one! :) Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Asher!!!

That is so excited. I'm glad y'all had a good day reflecting on the last year. It definitely did go by fast.

Angel2 said...

I can't believe that he's that old!