Monday, October 8, 2007

Here are some pics!

Yay! Okay, so here are some pics from our engagement and our honeymoon!!! I'm going to have to scan some of our wedding to put on here! :) I blogged about our stay at the Embassy Suites yesterday, so read that one too! :)


Engagement pic taken by my dad!!! :)


At a great seafood restaurant in Wisconsin on our honeymoon!!! :)











Here I am sampling a crab leg! Hahaha!










This is us at breakfast and the pic the bed and breakfast put on their website!!! :) So cute!



Lee had to stop and get a pic of Lambeau Field on our honeymoon! :) Silly boy!




And here are the pics of the kiddos playing in the sidewalk chalk! I happen to think that they're pretty cute, but I'm a little biased! ;)

Here's Asher coloring!










And we wonder how it got in her eye?!?!


Asherman!!! So cute!


And here are a few steps he's taking outside! This is a new thing...walking...and a first for outside!!!


A neighbor girl came over to play chalk! :)



Oy, grass feels kinda wierd on my feet! :)



Here's Zoe posing in the front! ;)







So, more pictures are soon to come from our anniversary weekend I wrote about in the last blog!!! :) Can't wait! :)

3 comments:

carleigh said...

love the pics... the one of you and lee with the flowers is so good!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your pictures are so cute! I love that you call Asher "Asherman" We call my nephew Grantman! It must be because they are the only boys among sisters!!

Angel2 said...

Asher is really getting handsome! (It helps that he gets your good looks!) Savannah and I REALLY need to see you guys soon! Let's make a play date! 66 days until our little boy comes out to play- I'm so escstatic!