Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lee!!!

Well, Lee turned 29 this week and it has been very eventful to say the least!!! :) His parents came out to have lunch with him on his birthday, so we met them out where he works!!! :) We went to the place of Lee's choice for lunch, which was Baker's Ribs! It was great! :) Here are a few pics from the outing! :)











After that we went to Lee's dealership and he had been talking to me about trading in his well loved Jeep so the bambinos and I would have the newer car to use throughout the week! I did not ask, it was his idea! Needless to say, I was very excited when he came home with a Tahoe to show me the night before, that would be cheaper for our family than the Jeep and have more seats than our minivan (which is now paid off)!!! :) Soooo, on his birthday he and I finalized the purchase and trade of the vehicle!!! I love my hubby! :) Here are a few snapshots of the Tahoe!





It's a black Chevy Tahoe and it's very fun to drive, although I'm still getting used to how much bigger it is than our Honda minivan! :) What a great hubby to give up his dream car to get me mine, and on HIS birthday!

I am also proud to announce that I am now officially a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!!! So...if anyone is wanting to have a party or if you just need any of their products, I would be glad to oblige! I've been thinking about doing this for about 4 years now, and I finally decided to take the plunge!



Zoe and I are sporting Mary Kay's Sweet Raisin lip gloss! I LOVE it! :)





Well, this Momma of many words has soooo much more to blog about but I will have to just do a few more this week! :) Don't want to overwhelm anyone! ;)

7 comments:

carleigh said...

hey, that is a cool tahoe!! is it really cheaper than a minivan? and with more seats? sounds like you guys got a great deal! and the mary kay thing sounds like fun... iused to use it, but have reverted back to whatever i find at walmart.... and happy birthday to lee, too!

FordeFam said...

Well, the Tahoe is pre-owned and it was about the same price as our minivan was, but it was cheaper than Lee's Jeep! :) Truly a blessing! :)

Janelle and Ella said...

Congratulations on the Tahoe!! That is AWESOME! Tahoe's are the best. And Happy Birthday Lee!

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Maia,
SO fun to see your family. They're ADORABLE!! Zoe looks so much like you. Thanks for the post on our blog. It's great to catch up with you.
Alissa

Angel2 said...

I'm so excited for you. I love to watch how God continues to bless a woman that gives constantly to every one else! ...Hey, and just imagine how cool your crown will look in heaven! LOVE YOU! I can't wait to hang out with ya'll at the reunion. Kelley Rudd may be at our table too. Yippee!

Angel2 said...

P.S.
I was on Shawna's site and read the "Ohh, la la!" comment and almost peed my pants laughing- I love kids!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Glad Lee had a birthday lunch with you! I know you said he had to work.
Sorry I missed the mall playdate! My family was in town and Carleigh told me last minute. Hope it was fun!