Sunday, September 23, 2007

A fun few busy weeks...

These last two weeks we have been very busy, which is not very common for us! We met Carliegh and her crew at the mall to eat lunch and play in the kids area the Tuesday before last! :) The kids had soooo much fun and it was really neat to see them interact with one another! They are paired at almost the same ages, so that made things really fun! :) Zoe had so much fun playing with Audrey and Lenci and Zach had a great time following the big girls around! :) Asher managed to get down a little and crawl/cruise on the big toys and stuff, but he spent most of his time pretty close to Mommy! And Carliegh's little MacKenzie even got a whole nap in! It was really a great experience for us! It was fun, too, cause Carliegh and I were able to catch up a little...that is, between watching, catching and chasing our munchkins! Hahaha! Between the two of us there were 6 little ones! :) It was a real adventure! I hope they had as much fun as we did! We had so much fun that we forgot to snap many pics, but we did remember right at nap time, as we were heading out! So...here are a few pics of our great memory! :) I hope that this is just the first of many more playdates!







Hahaha! I think we did pretty good getting these as good as they are considering how many munchkins we had altogether and it was nap time! :) I don't know who thought of putting play areas for toddlers in malls, but they are GENIUS!!! :)


The next day we went to the zoo with Daddy! That was lots of fun! :) Asher is now old enough to notice noises more and he loved when we went to the birds! :)












Lenci enjoyed helping Daddy feed the birds with Zoe!!! :) I think this is always their favorite place at the zoo since the birds fly all around them! :) Very neato!

























What a sweet yawn at the end of a zoo day! Cute! Also, you see that Lenci was a little camera shy! ;) Hahaha! Well, I'll blog some more about our last two busy weeks! :) Fun, fun, fun! :) Blessings to you all! :)

4 comments:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Those pictures of you and Carleigh's kids crack me up. Poor little Zach. Life is so hard for him right now. Jeff has been trying to talk me into going to the zoo. I hate the zoo. Told him Gideon was too young to enjoy it, and I wasn't about to start him off now, when I'd have years of it later :) The smells and the stinks bowl me over.

Janelle and Ella said...

These are such sweet pictures! I'm so glad y'all had a great time at the mall and the zoo! I love playdates at both of those places. And the birds are Ella's favorite as well.

carleigh said...

hey, those pics are so great, can you email them to me so that i can put them on my computer? thanks!! we had a great time too, and hope that we can get together again soon!! and audrea, i wouldn't have gone to the zoo at your point either. the smells would have knocked me on the ground. although i did go when i was 38 weeks preggo with kenzie. i rented one of those little carts that drive you around, cuz i wouldn't have made it ten feet as big as i was! but once the little ones are bigger, you love to do what they love to do, even the zoo!!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Cute pics! It was great talking to you the other day! I was thinking maybe we should wait and go to the zoo when it is cooler? It is so hot but will cool down soon.