Monday, September 17, 2007

10 Years of Dating!!!

Yep!!! Today is the day that Lee and I decided we were officially a couple 10 years ago!!! We were 18 years old!!! :) I need to get a picture of us from then and put it on here, but I was soooo shocked today when someone knocked on my door!!! I didn't recognize the lady at the door, and then I opened the door and it was a lady holding BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! Yessssssssssssss!!! Lee got flowers delivered to me for our 10 year dating anniversary!!! :) How sweet! Sooo...here are the pictures of the flowers! :)







What a wonderful hubby!!! :) I think we need to go on some dates like we did in the good ol' days!!! :) The great thing is that our wedding anniversary is in about 3 weeks!!! Yay!!! You will enjoy that one too! :) Hahaha! I am so into celebrating! I'm glad that Lee was as excited about this day as I was!

Thank you, Lee!!! I love you!!! :)

9 comments:

amanda said...

How sweet!! How very, very sweet!!

So much has changed in 10 years, huh? Isn't God so good?!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea, that is so sweet!! The flowers are beautiful. I remember when you and Lee got together 10 years ago. I can't believe it's been that long. Wow. Those were fun times.

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Aw, no wonder you've lasted so long. What a sweet man to surprise you.

Angel2 said...

Flowers really are one of my fave things, and Jared is a random flower giver- rarely do I get them on special occasions, just b/c. When we lived in Tyler I had my own bathrrom that was PINK and he would get me pink flowers all the time to put it in- ugh, it was heavenly.

P.S. Your opening pic at the top is sooo precious!

greener things said...

WoW! How fun is that!!! One of the most important things for kids is to see how much there parents love each other! It makes them excited to see "mommy" excited. Good Job LEE ;). <3 shara

carleigh said...

hey, that's really cool... we had a lot of fun the other day. audrey loved playing with zoe, we'll have to do it again!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

How beautiful! Good Job Lee! I bet you were very exited!
Can you email me your phone number again? I think we erased it!
Thanks!

Seba and Erin said...

CONGRATS to you guys! Those flowers are beautiful!!! Love seeing all the pics of your fam. In a couple of weeks our posts will be from Poland...we can't wait!!! Miss you and love you and praying for you!

Michelle said...

10 years!!! I remember when you two got together! How SOOO many things change, huh? Beautiful flowers!