Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas is coming soon!!!

I am sooo excited about Christmas this year!!! We didn't get a tree up last year cause we were in the middle of a move and things were crazy, so this year we have our tree up!!! In fact, I put it up as soon as I could!!! :) It is sooo beautiful to me to see the soft glow of our lovely white Christmas lights on our little tree! As we were decorating the tree, Zoe kept saying "this is soooo fun, Mommy!"!!! :) (I don't know how that punctuation worked, but you know the jist!) ;) Anyway, if I had it my way we would have lights outside and a lot more decorations up, but I not quite sure where all of the decorations are and I don't think I could pull off getting the lights up on my own! :) Christmas is one of my favorite times of year because my birthday is during the same season!!! Yep! I was born on the 21st and came home on Christmas day in a stocking! :) Sooo fun! Well, I have some adorable pics from our Christmas cheer so far this year! Hope you enjoy!

Oh, and don't mind the mess! ;)





This is the wreath I made out of sheets that I ripped!!! :)









Oooo, pretty ornaments!!!











It's fun to decorate the tree!!! :)












The first step to Christmas tree sabotage!!!











The second step to Christmas tree sabotage!!










But, don't worry, it's still standing!!! :)












Silly sisters!












Mommy, catch me touching an ornament!!! :)










Huh?












Merry Christmas!!!










Daddy reading the Christmas story! Sweet moments!








Two of Zoe's artistic renditions of some beautiful Christmas angels!!!



3 comments:

carleigh said...

looks like you had fun... the kids are so cute. and zoe's drawings are so good!! i think i need to work with audrey on her drawing skills!!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your tree!! And I would LOVE to see a picture of you coming home on Christmas day in a stocking. That sounds so sweet!

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Nice new look for the blog. And the pictures are so cute. Decorating is fun, isn't it?