Saturday, December 22, 2007

Trying on the Christmas outfits!!!

These are the dresses Memaw got for the kiddos for Christmas and I thought I would try them on before Christmas to make sure they fit them and well...you see what happened!!! It turned into a photo shoot! I feel that it was a successful one, since everyone was still and the camera didn't die! Hahaha!






Sweet girls!!!









Love Lenci's expression here!










They were all dancing!!!










He knows he's cute!!!










Great posing...which doesn't happen very often or for very long! :)








More posing...








...and more posing...









...and that's all she wrote! ;) I think the camera died after this, but I think the mood and attention span did too! Ha!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Their dresses are adorable!!

Shawna said...

oh - they are all so adorable! i'm catching up on blogs now...we are finally back in ny and back at the computer. :) happy new year!