Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well, 2 days until my birthday!!! :)

Yep!!! Two days until my birthday!!! I came home on Christmas day in a stocking as mentioned in a previous blog!!! :) So, here's a picture as requested by Janelle!!! :)



Cute huh?









We went to my sister in law, Tracy's house to make cookies the other day!!! Here are some pictures to document our great fun!!! These are out of order, but fun!




Here they are, hard at work!!!








Asher's little lot of dough!!!











Trying some out with Mommy!!! :)










A few are ready to bake, even though they're a little smooshed!!! :)










Busy with cookie cutters of all Chrismasy shapes and sizes! ;)







What a big girl!!!











Sweet moments!!!













Zoe's rolling out the dough again!!!











Asher's helping too!!!












Lenci is SUCH a silly!!! ;) I love her messy little way of learning!!!!








Precious!!!









And...of course Aunt Tracy gave in to a few early presents!!! :) We had soooo much fun!!!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

The stocking picture is adorable, just as I knew it would be!!! And I love your new header.

carleigh said...

the stocking picture is so cute! the pictures are great, too. hope that you guys have some time off to enjoy as a family!! have a great weekend, and a merry christmas!