Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yay!!! It's cold!

Hey! I just figured out how to get pictures onto my computer from my phone!!! :) Here are a few of my favorites!




This is from our anniversary!!! Lee LOVED the lobster! :)










Another from our anniversary!











Just a neat one I took with the night feature!












Zoe playing ballerina!










Lenci trying on Mommy's shirt!!! :)










Asher in his cute pj's!!!










Zoe's sponge cake, anyone?












Lenci is soooo silly!!!









Here's our Camille!










Some knobs that I painted flowers on for the girls' chest of drawers!










He' just a mess!!!










They all fell asleep on the way to go and see Daddy at work! Sooo sweet!










Zoe and I made this fleece scarf!!! :) She's a little proud of it! ;)








Here's something that is really cute!!! I got the idea from my blogging friend Courtney!!! Please watch the video and let me know what you think!!! Enjoy!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1342358700

4 comments:

Momma B. said...

Hey! Love all the pictures you put up. It makes it feel like we get to see you!

It's never too late to start advent. You can do it everyday or once a week or every other day...however works for your family. You just need a wreath or just five candles. We use three purple one pink and one white. The white one goes in the middle and it's the christ candle. Here's the best advent ideas I have found.. http://teachingmom.com/features/advent.html

She has LOTS of ideas and it's super fun!! Enjoy!

Angel2 said...

I love that the dog is in on the elfin' fun! Asher's face is hysterical!

I also love the wreath you made- you are so crafty!

Ugh, want to see you and your babes!

8 days until Caleb!

Janelle and Ella said...

Can you tell me how you did that? I'm about to get a new phone and want to know how to get my pictures off my current phone before I make the switch.

I love your new blog look!

carleigh said...

love the cold weather too... the pics are precious- you look like you are always busy! can't wait till kenzie is walking... asher looks so cute and grown up while he is standing. are you feeling better? hope you guys have a great week!