Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Yay! It's Thanksgiving and Lee's baking his renowned Pumpkin Spiced Cheese Cake right now!!! Mmmmmmmm!!! He's the gourmet cook between the two of us...I'm the day to day yummy/easy stuff cook! ;) I love Thanksgiving! I am sooo glad that a cold front came in for today! I LOVE it!!! :) Our church put out a thanksgiving pamphlet by Life Action Ministries on the table in the foyer for anyone to take and I grabbed a few for our family for this special day!!! For each day in the month of November there is something printed to be thankful for! I thought I would put a few of the things that they have listed! :)

The Grace of God
"I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus." I Corinthians 1:4

God's Provision
"Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap not gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" Matthew 6:26

The Steadfast Love of God
"It is good to give thanks to the LORD,...to declare your...steadfast love in the morning." Psalm 92:1-2

Every Good Gift
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17





Here are three more things that I'm thankful for!!! ;) Couldn't resist!!!




Have a safe and happy thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

carleigh said...

hey, hope you had a great day, and can't wait to get together with you guys soon!! we need to figure out a time to do it!

Michelle said...

You and your family are so sweet.