Thursday, November 8, 2007

Rainy Day Tag

I've been tagged by to tell what we do on rainy days!!! Hehehe! We don't have anything in particular that we really do on a consistent basis...well, I guess I drink coffee and watch it rain, but I drink coffee everyday!!! Hahaha! I know when I was little I knew that a rainstorm meant sitting on the porch swing with my sister and hearing our dad read Classic Pooh or a picnic in the living room floor for lunch with our mom! I think I need to start something like that! Something predictable for our kiddos during a rain of thunderstorm! I have let the girls jump in the puddles with their rain coats, rain boots and umbrellas before and they loved that! :) Soooo...I think reading a particular book and having a special picnic in the living room would be a fun tradition to start, but I am sad to say that we haven't yet started anything to date! :) The next time it rains I will try to remember and let you know if we have followed through!!! :) If you have any tips, let me know! :)
I'm tagging 5 people!!!
Have fun!

3 comments:

carleigh said...

hey, are we supposed to reply on your blog or ours? let me know...

Funky Cold Medinas said...

I don't do anything different on rainy days and sunshiney days...I'm doing good to even get outside on either. But I love rainy days. Always have. Makes me want to curl up on the sofa with a cup o' joe and a good book (or movie)...maybe when Gideon's older, we'll have a routine.I have taken him out to feel the raindrops on his head and face. He wasn't too sure about that.

Angel2 said...

This is such a Maia post! ;-)