Saturday, February 2, 2008

So...I got the pic!

In the blog before last I showed one pic of Lenci before she got bamboozled by the wave! Well, I got the other ones from my dad!!! I thought there was one, but he got a pic from his vantage point and the one of her after it happened!!! I know it seems cruel that we were taking pics of this event, but we really didn't know that it was going to happen!!! It all happened so fast! In fact, our feet got wet and I had my shoes and socks on! Zoe's shoes almost got swept into the ocean! I was really kind of freaked out about the whole thing! Sooo, here they are! :)



Here's one of Zoe running from the wave!








Here's one of Lenci running from my dad's camera!








Here's one of Lenci running from my camera!!! Not quite fast enough! :(







Here's Lee being a great daddy and pulling her out of the water! I think he's laughing out of shock!!! Poor Lenci!!!






Aunt Cassie came to the rescue with warm winter jacket!!! We still had a great time at the beach, but needless to say we went home next!!! Hahaha! :)

3 comments:

carleigh said...

love the pics, and i just read your last blog about the trip! i'm going to write a little about our last trip soon- thankfully there were no throwing up stories, though! i can't wait till the kids are a little older. i think it will make all these memories we are trying to make a little easier!

Michelle said...

those pics are amazing! please tell me you are going to frame those!

Janelle and Ella said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!!! Wow.
And I LOVE the picture in your header! It's amazing.