Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 First Haircuts!!!

Soooooooo...I was inspired by Carleigh to cut my girls' hair!!! Hahaha! Lenci's hair hasn't grown as fast as Zoe's did, so it all started when I was just looking at her and decided to giver her some bangs! It went well, so I figured I do Zoe's hair!!! It has needed a trim since it gets tangled so easily these days! So, I did it! :) I felt so good about it I went back and did a little more trimming on Lenci's in the back! Hahaha! I think it looks just like a little pixie cut! And Zoe's turned out great too! I tried Asher's as well, but I think we're going to have to do some damage control with the beard trimmers when Lee gets home! Hahaha! Oh, well! Not too bad for my first go at hair cutting! And it was actually REALLY fun!!! :) Thanks for the inspiration, Carleigh, and great job on Audrey's hair! :) Here are the pics!




Here's Lenci's new do!!! I think she looks soooo cute with her new bangs! We'll see how it does! Sometimes it gets a little curly, and I don't know what that will look like! :)







Eating the vanilla cookie after the haircut! Mmmmm! I just love this one! I'm a sucker for action shots! ;)









Here's Zoe modeling her new haircut!!! She was really nervous until Lenci didn't wince when I snipped her hair! :) They were both pretty good about it, considering that it was their first haircuts!!! :)







And here's the back of Zoe's hair. I trimmed only the really thin parts off, and it made it look sooo much fuller! Then I put some of my Curls Rock in it! It made it curl up! ;) Soooo cute! :)






Here's Asher's new haircut. These were all taken on my phone, so this one's not as clear! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart the haircuts! They are adorable! That family picture on your image is very cool!

Janelle and Ella said...

Lenci's haircut looks identical to Ella's! It's so cute! I love the bangs. Good job. You are a brave Mama.

Janelle and Ella said...

Lenci's haircut looks identical to Ella's! It's so cute! I love the bangs. Good job. You are a brave Mama.

Justin said...

Way to go! I am too fearful of giving Elizabeth a mullet to attemp a haircut for now... Impressive use of the scissors:)

Amy said...

one of these days my girl will hopefully have some hair to cut! you did a great job...Lenci's is especially cute!

carleigh said...

hey, you did a great job! isn't it funny to see how different their hair textures are? zoe's curls are so pretty- audrey's was like that before i cut it, and now the curls are gone! you did really good on asher's, too. when we did zach's, we would just buzz his head. now we just take him for a 8 dollar cut!