Friday, August 17, 2007

Sweet Little Lenci...TWO!!!


So...Lenci's birthday is coming up on Saturday, which is technically tomorrow, since it's so late!!! I will look for some great pics of her from birth to now!!! She's going to be TWO!!! I cannot believe how fast time goes!!! My two big girls!!!

Lenci is such a sweet little girl!!! She is already developing into one of the most caring little hearts on the planet!!! She is sooo sensitive, but that makes her the first to comfort her siblings and me, or anyone for that matter, if it looks like they're upset!!! She's sooo cute when she's watching something sad, even if it's on a movie or a show, she's all pouty!!! She really feels it all!!! One of my favorite things that she does right now...she pretends to be a kitten!!! She will do anything we want her to do if we say "here kitty, kitty!" It's soooo hillarious!!!

One day, she was really giving me hard time! We were just trying to get everyone out the door, shoes, clothes, clean diapers and all!!! She wanted to wear her plastic leopard high heels to the store...I wanted her to wear her pink and white sandals!!! My sister in law, Susan and I got the sandals on (with a minor struggle) and 2 seconds later, after I made sure my checklist (imaginary) was complete, I look up and she has them off again!!! I was about to get really upset when I thought, let me try one last resort!!! I said, "Here kitty, kitty. Come get your sandals on! These are kitty sandals!!!" To my amazement and surprize, she comes crawling in, mewing like a little kitten and let me put on the sandals (as I was laughing under my breath, histerically) with no struggle whatsoever!!! We were ALL laughing, Zoe included!!! Zoe was looking on in just as much disbelief as we were!!! I was definitely thankful then for our little silly kitty who is sooo easily distracted into her little sandals (that really have nothing to do with kitty's)!!!

Just a random kodak moment!!!


We have just gotten her big girl trundel out from under her sisters bed. She was climbing on her crib about two days ago for the first time and that made me nervous, so we just rearranged the room last night to make it have 2 twin beds instead of one with hers tucked under. No more crib for her and she's doing great!!! Last night she only had to have a few reprimends and she stayed in bed, and tonight she didn't have any problem at all!!! She didn't get her nap in today since we had two aunts come over, so that helped in the fact that she fell asleep tonight within the first 10 minutes of plopping in bed!!! She looks soooo little in her BIG GIRL BED!!! It's sooo cute!!! I will post some pics of her in it as soon as possible!!! :)

Oh, and another funny kitty thing she does...she fake licks, with sound effects and all, and she rubs her head on you like a real cat does!!! It's sooooo hillarious to watch!!! We just laugh and laugh and laugh!!! And then if you ask her a question while she's pretending to be a kitty, she answers in her high pitched kitty voice!!! :) Maybe I can figure out how to get a video of it on to this blog!!! :) Such a funny little girl with a HUGE imagination!!!

Here she is with her little baby doll!!! I think this is her idea of having her own little baby sling...she tucks her babies into her shirts!!! Maybe it's a threefold thing: being pregnant, nursing, and a baby sling!!! ;) So cute!!!

No comments: