Thursday, August 9, 2007

Our little swimmers!

Here are the kiddos!!! This is the pool that Lee picked out for them with all the bells and whistles! :) They are sure having fun with it this year!!! :)



My three favorite little swimmers were all standing in a row, and I just happened to snap this shot!!! I have to say, it's one of my favorites!!! :)



He's a happy little guy!!! :)



An angle shot!!!



Our saggy bottom brother









Happy little swimmers!!!




There's Lee's yellow Jeep!!! :) Fun, fun, fun!!!




My busy cuties!




The slide was her favorite!!! Did I mention that the palm trees spray water?



These were some fun memories for this summer so far!!! This summer has been a very pleasant one!!! What a blessing!!! :)

6 comments:

Linda D said...

Nice Jeep, do you all still have the van?? Your kids are growing so fast! I am hanging in there. Eating alot of crackers and drinking alot of juice and water :) Thanks for your sweet comment!

Janelle and Ella said...

So cute! I love the picture of the 3 of them standing next to each other.
Ella loves her pool like this so much!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

The kids are so cute! What a cool pool for the summer! Come swim with us soon too!

The Winn Family said...

I am glad that you explained the Jeep. I am such a loser, the first thing I saw when I looked at the blog was the yellow jeep in the background, then the adorable kids. God straighten my priorities!

carleigh said...

hey maia,
the pool looks so fun... my kids would totally love it too. now that kenzie is 7 weeks old, things are looking up- we'll all have to get together with lori soon! and zach's bday is the 16th, just 2 days older than lenci! and i think audrey is only a few weeks older than zoe...

Justin said...

Sooooo cute! I am glad you found our blog, so I could find yours! Is Asher catching up to Lenci???
Oh... and three cheers for potty training! Thanks for challenging me to see God in the seemingly crazy moments of mommyhood!
love ya!