Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A few fun pics and a great song!!! :)



Awww, nothing like hyper kids with their daddy!!! ;) J/K I love days when the
kiddos get to sabotage Lee!!! Hehehe!!!



He looks soooo tortured! They all have so much fun wrestling and playing the eating game!!! We have had to explain to Lenci that we are not really supposed to bite! Ha! She was thinking that she should really eat the "lion" (her daddy)!!! I think she's getting the hang of things now!!! :) So cute!

On another note (no pun intended), I love this song by Leeland!!!
You can listen to it on their website www.leelandonline.com!!! It's a beautiful picture of how creation celebrates our Lord's majesty and how He has saved us from our sin and shame and brought us to a friendship with Himself!!! :)
Enjoy!!!

Yes You Have
by: Leeland

Every tree and every stone
Every rushing wind that moans
They sing Your praise
My God, they sing Your praise
Every star and open sky
Tell of Your glory divine
They shout Your praise
They shout Your praise, yeah

You’ve stolen my heart
Yes, You have!
You’ve stolen my heart
Yes, You have!
You’ve wiped away the stains
And broke away the chains
Yes, You have!!

With Your love You set me free
Three nails gave me liberty
So I’ll sing Your praise
My God, I’ll sing Your praise
Oh, with Your love
You forgave my sin
Forgot my past
And brought me back again
So I’ll sing Your praise
I’ll sing Your praise, yeah

If I ascend into the sky
Or hide behind the night
I can not run Your love is chasing me
If I fall into the sea
Your hand will rescue me
No one will take Your place
Because

This is all for You
Yes, this is all for You
You’re the King of the world
You’re the King of the world



"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Hey cute pics! I got your message, we missed you but I totally understand. Actually you are glad you did not come. There was too much standing water. The Splash Factory in Grand Prairie is much better. You can just sit and watch your kids and everything is safe. Can you email me at lori@bargainshopperlady.com so I can have your email address? I am doing a test mommy coupon class and I thought of you! I only have room for a few more moms if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.