Saturday, July 7, 2007

Update and pictures!!!


Here they are!!! Our little girl puppy is the darker one with longer ears!!! I think she looks like she's got Beagle in her, but I may be wrong. Lee's thinking she has Border Collie instead?



Still no name, ahhh!!! I thought they looked adorable in this pic!!! Snuggle bugs!!! So sad too, cause we found a home for the boy!!! :( and :) at the same time!!!



Just another angle! I was trying to get the best one on the last few pics I had on the camera!

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

She is adorable!!

Glad you were able to find a home for the boy. It is a litle sad for them but they will be okay after a couple of days.

She is going to be so much fun!! Let us know the name when you guys make a decision.

carleigh said...

hey maia,
i just learned how to start a blog, so you'll have to check it out. we don't have a computer set up yet, there are still boxes everywhere, but hopefully we'll get done soon. i'm also still trying to adjust to life with 3 kiddos. it's hard to get anywhere in the morning!! talk to you soon!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

I love the puppy! She is too cute!

Janelle and Ella said...

Go to my blog. I just tagged you.