Thursday, July 5, 2007

YIKES!!!

We got a puppy!!! :) Ya...Lee was trying to convince me that we needed two, but one is all we need!!! Hehehe!!! He brought 2 home the other night and he was off today to see the proof that ONE puppy is all we need!!! :) He kind of got attached to two puppies in a litter that one of his customers was giving away for free!!! One is a blue Rat Terrier boy and the other resembles a Beagle Rat Terrier mix (Raggle) girl. I have yet to get pictures of them, but we are set on keeping the girl. She seems to really mesh with our family!!! Sooooooo...if anyone out there needs a little boy blue puppy...he's sooooooooooo cute!!! If I could handle two pups I would keep him in a heartbeat...but with three munchkins I will be doing good to keep one puppy happy! :) She's a sweetie, and we are still trying to decide on a name. Zoe has mentioned Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, Custard, Pupcake, Blahblah, Agua, and a few others. I think we're going to vote once we have a few more options... ;) I almost wanted to call her Dolci, like the Cinnamon Dolci Latte at Starbucks. Dolci means sweet, and she sure is, but we'll see...Lee likes Liberty, and we also thought about calling her Dulce which means sweet in Spanish. I will post pics of the pups as soon as I can, and I will keep everyone posted on names!!!


I know these are random pictures and have nothing to do with this blog...but what sweetness there is in this picture!!! They sure love their brother!!! :)



And who can resist a face like this one!!! Precious!!! :)






"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting."
Psalm 118:1

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That's so fun that you got a puppy!! I must see pictures soon!

Momma B. said...

WOW! You are one brave woman! Hope the kids have fun with the puppy! Hope you do too!

Kristin said...

I am seriously impressed!! You have got it together!!! I love the picture of your girls kissing their brother. So sweet!!!
Love,
Kristin

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

How great you got a puppy! I want to see pictures of the sweet little one! PetsMart has a deal on IAMS dog food... write me if you are interested in more info. I think we stocked up for the year. We got $18 bags for $3.