Saturday, March 12, 2011

HEALTHY CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BALLS


This week I'm going to share a great recipe with you! :)

HEALTHY CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BALLS
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. raw oats (or shredded coconut, almond slivers, or anything you like)
2 Tbsp. room temp. coconut oil
1 Tbsp. agave nectar (or honey)
1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
A friend told me 2 hours in the fridge, but I did 5 min. (hehe) in the freezer and they are AMAZING!!! :) I put mine on some wax paper on top of a paper plate. Soooo good. Mmmmm!

Let me know how you like them! :)

Next, carpet angels, the hubby's completed socks, and his sweet surprise for me!!! :)




Lee had our marriage license and vows framed as a surprise for me! What a super hubby! :) Love! :)

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM!! I am definitely going to try those!! And great job on the socks! You are so awesome Maia!! I can't believe you already finished them!!

Unknown said...

We tried the chocolate truffles! YUMMO!!! I think I am going to try them again today with almonds! Thanks for the recipe!

FordeFam said...

Thanks friends!!! Glad you enjoyed them! :)