Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Belated V-Day!!!


We had a great Valentine's Day weekend! Lee was working, but we made a fun day of it anyway! :) I crocheted the kids gifts (again)! Haha! It has now become too much fun and a lot of a challenge to see what I can come up with! :) I made them cup cozies, washcloths, and little crocheted stuffed hearts! :) Sweet stuff! It was a very eventful weekend though! I managed to capture a picture of Titus smiling!!! Even though he's been smiling for about a week now, I haven't gotten a picture of it because the camera was far away and I was holding him with both hands cupping his head! He smiles most when we're talking to him, or when he's in his swing watching his animals spin on the mobile above his head! :) Haha! BUT, what a GREAT Valentine!!! ;) Love it! Here are some great V-Day shots from our house! ;)






1 comment:

Hope said...

I love that heart pizza! What a great idea! Did you make it?
Gosh, you're so crafty. Making the kids cup cozies! How clever.