Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching up!

Well, I tried to post a video a few weeks ago and it was too big, so I gave up after all the energy I expended in that endeavor, and haven't posted since! Sorry! :) Anyway! I'm back! Hope everyone had a great V-Day! :)
I decided to do a few "photo shoots" of my own! Hahaha!
Then there are a couple of pics from the weeks of night time sleep deprivation! Hehe! He was wide awake at the beginning, and then finally conked! :)
Next are some pictures of the Baby Cozy I crocheted for Titus when he was 4 1/2 weeks old! He loves it so much that he will sometimes not sleep without it!!! Hahaha! I'm going to need to make him a bigger one soon! What a cutie! I saw these in a picture and thought I'd try to make one myself!!! I am soooo glad I did! I think Titus is too! He's a happy baby in it!
The rest are from Titus' first trip to the park, his first trip to DBU and just a few cute snapshots of him and the kiddos! :) Fun stuff! I had to narrow these down from literally 100's of pictures, maybe even 1000's!!! I know, already! Well, enjoy!
So, here are the pictures!
































4 comments:

alicia kristine said...

so sweet forde fam!!! have lee text your email to chris... we are having a party for nate on sun... would love to have your fam!

Hope said...

Sweet pictures. I especially like the one of you holding the baby sleeping, and the one of Lee touches noses with him. So cute!

carleigh said...

so cute! i love the black and white one of you holding him up to your face!

C:M:W said...

great pictures!!!