Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 y, 3.5 y, 2 y and 2 m

Those are the ages of the kiddos now!!! Titus is smiling and cooing sooo much!!! He had his 2 month appointment yesterday and we found out that he now weighs 11.5lbs.!!! Crazy boy! He's in the 50th percentile. We were laughing cause Lee was saying "Well, Titus, you are completely average!" Hahaha! Of course we don't really feel that way about that sweet baby boy! He's a complete blessing to our life! Yesterday Zoe told me that he's her favorite baby brother and her only baby brother, and she wanted to know if she could invite him to her bday party, which happens to be next January, hehe! :) She is REALLY starting early planning this year! I didn't mention that she really didn't have a choice about whether or not he was invited! I just thought it was super sweet that she wanted to make sure that he could be invited! :) Then she invited me... Hahaha! About a week ago I crocheted another cozy for Titus! I loved it so much that I decided to play photographer and I ended up with pictures of everyone in the family!!! Here are some of the snapshots that I came up with!









4 comments:

alicia kristine said...

ok... awesome post!! love the cozy crochet sister!! the first pic is my fave... he's so beautiful he looks like a painting! we want to have your family over! i'll have c organize with l!

Hope said...

Great pics!
Do you have a pattern for that cozy? I'd love it if you do.

Melissa said...

Hey lady! I finally made my way over here - I'm loving all the sweet shots of your darlin' kids. The cozy is fabulous, by the way.

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

You are a seriously good photographer woman!