Friday, August 15, 2008

A little bit normal...sort of! :)

Well, things have gotten a little more back to normal! :) Lenci is slingless, but her arm still has about 2 weeks to be fully healed! I have recovered from two bladder infections, praise the Lord (not at the same time, hehe)!!! :) One thing that is different is that my midwife has put me on a no sugar no white flour diet to prevent gestational diabetes! I was 2 points away when I was pregnant with Lenci and 1 point away when I was pregnant with Asher. I was measuring about 4 weeks ahead at 12 weeks and measuring 2 weeks ahead at 17 weeks so she decided that being proactive is better than being reactive! I cannot eat any sugar, flours of any kind, potatoes, corn or any things like those things! I am learning to think more about the wonderful things I can eat like most fruit (excluding banana's), veggies, and plenty of protien! :) It has been hard, but I look forward to Sunday's because I was given permission to splurge one day a week!!! :) I have also been feeling baby #4 more these past two weeks!!! :) I love this stage! I'm at 20 weeks now, that puts me halfway!!! Crazy!


Asher got a hair cut at the same place that Lee gets his cut at the end of July!!! :) It's soooo cute, cause they cut his the same as Lee's!!! So, this time we got his hair cut professionally rather than putting him through the confusion of a home-made mommy and daddy hair do! Hahaha! Poor guy!




So, I can't really think of anything super exciting, other than the cool front that we've been having!!! Something about the cooler weather makes me feel like the heat WILL end!!! I love the fall!!! This nice weather gives me a glimpse of the wonderful weather to come! :)

I'll leave you with some silly photobooth pictures the kids and I took today!!! :) They all had lots of fun posing for these! Hehe!



3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That last picture is gorgeous!! Y'all are such a cute family!!

carleigh said...

you look so great! that makes me want to take some silly pictures of my own!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Wow! I thought I would check your blog to see how you guys are and I see that you are up to a LOT!!! Baby number 4 on its way! Congratulations. That is so exciting. I'm so sorry you've been battling bladder infections. I understand they are no fun. :( Praying that you and the new little one stay healthy!