Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Lenci!!!

Today is Lenci's 3rd birthday!!! I cannot believe she's actually THREE!!! We're having a little family party on Lee's day off on Wednesday, so I decided to do some special things with the girls during Asher's nap time that we haven't gotten to do in a while! The great thing is that God let it rain a nice cool, steady rain today! Lenci has been begging to get her umbrella out, so that's what we did! I let them jump in the puddles and they got all drippy, so then we came in and I made them some nice hot chocolate!!! (I had coffee!) I love rainy days, so it was soooo fun to take lots of pictures of them! Then after hot chocolate I gave them an early school activity to do! I found little dry erase alphabet placemats with a marker at Target in the dollar section and they were marked HALF OFF!!! I gave them as a birthday present, but she'll get her big present when her daddy can be with her to open it up! ;) How fun! Just thought I would post some pictures from our fun Rainy Day Birthday!!!












Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet Lenci!!! :) You're getting to be soooo big!!!

2 comments:

Momma B. said...

happy birthday, Lenci!!! You are getting so big! I know Olivia would have so much fun doing big 3 yr. old things with you!

carleigh said...

happy birthday! you are a good momma to let your kids go play in the rain!