Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is here!

Spring is here and we decided to get our annual bluebonnet pictures!!! Soooo much fun! We actually missed out last year somehow, but we did manage to get a picture by one or two bluebonnets when we went to Aunt BB's graduation! Hahaha! Anyway, thought I would post those, or a few, since it would really just be too much for you to handle if I uploaded them all!!! Lee and I both had camera's, he had his phone and I had the Canon, so there are quite a few! Fun fun fun! :)

Here are 5 of my pictures and I'll put 5 of Lee's!!! One of my favorite things is different angles people get when they're taking pictures at the same time! It makes a completely different feel!!!



I love this one of the kiddos!!! They all had sooo much fun and this picture shows how they were feeling!!! :) Sooo sweet!



















































Here are 5 of Lee's pictures!!! He has some great ones!



I love this one!!! I thought Lee's idea was great!!! :)









This one almost looks like Asher's praying!




























5 comments:

carleigh said...

they are so cute! i can't wait to get some of those of my own!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love that one that Lee took looking over all three! They are precious.

Funky Cold Medinas said...

There is nothing sweeter than cherubic little faces and tiny little bodies nestled amongst the blue bonnets. I really wish they'd still be there when we come out in a couple of weeks for graduation.

Shawna said...

the first one is my favorite and could totally be a CD cover. very cute. sigh - i miss those bluebonnet pics.

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

I see the first one on a book cover! That is professional! They are so good and adorable!