Saturday, March 15, 2008

Way past due!!!

Sooooo, I need to post a bunch of stuff! We've been super busy and tired and I know I would have posted earlier if it had not been for the Spring Forward day! That's my least favorite day in the year!!! Before kids I loved Fall Back, but since they don't understand how wonderful it is to sleep in, it's not as exciting! Hahaha! Give us decade and I think we'll be there again! ;)

So, today I'll just post a few adorable pics because tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! ;) Just kidding! Well, sort of...tomorrow is the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway!!! I've been trying to clean my house because if I win and they come over to tell me I it will be on tv!!! Hahaha! I'm really not thinking that we'll win it, but if we did we could pay off student loans by selling the car they're giving away and then we'd have a free house (I'm sure there are expenses of some sort) but then Lee could get a ministry position and get through seminary!!! So, even though it's not likely, I'm going to clean! Hahaha! It'll be nice for it to feel company ready anyway! Lee's going to be like...huh? Wow, it's clean! Hahaha! So, anyway, here's a few pics!





The girls have been playing in their bathing suits lately and they happened to be wearing them when it started snowing!!! Hahaha! I had to capture that on camera!!! :)







Lenci wasn't too much into smiling at the camera because the huge snowflakes were getting in her eyes!!! It was just crazy and soooo fun!!! She kept talking about how Santa was going to come and bring her presents! Hahaha!



Zoe has been dreaming of catching snowflakes on her tongue since she has known it was possible!!! She was soooo excited to have been able to live out that dream!!! She is still talking about it!!! :)




A recent trip to the mall playground made for a fun afternoon!!! There weren't a whole lot of kids that day, so that made it more enjoyable for me! Hahaha! I wasn't having to follow Asher around and I think he felt like a really big boy!!! :)




Here he is posing for me!!! :) You can tell he's proud of how well he got up there by himself!!! :)








Here's an action shot of the crew!!! They love going up there and jumping on the top because this play area is made of cushy stuff so if they fall it's not hard but padded! I LOVE that idea and worry less! :)








We have been going to the zoo on Sundays since Lee has off and it's been great! We go to church and head to the zoo!!! They have a great park nearby and we do a picnic lunch there and then play a little on the swings! Thought this was a sweet shot!





Another shot of the kiddos with their daddy-o! ;)







Zoe went to a tea party for a girl who lives around the corner! She was so proud of her card! She has been practicing on a dry erase book of letters during nap time. I wrote the words on some paper above the card and she did the envelope! :)



Zoe wants to play the guitar really bad, and this is a shot of her with her favorite toy at her little friend's house!!! Hahaha! :) She really looks like she knows what she's doing! :)







Here are the girls having a great time on the swings!!! :) Zoe's always a little more cautious, but she had a lot of fun!!!







Asher had sooooo much fun swinging really high and getting tickled by Daddy!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!







I think I'll save some pictures for the next blog! :) Hahaha! Gonna get back to cleaning and getting dinner in the works! :) I'll try to get another blog sooner than this one came!!! Especially if we win the house! Hahaha! Blessings! ;)

4 comments:

amanda said...

Zoe is absoluetly beautiful!! What goregous eyes and a sweet smile!

And, those pics of Lee with the kids are all great!! How very, very precious!

What a blessing! God has been kind to you.

carleigh said...

those are such cute pictures. it looks like sundays are so fun-i can't wait until kenzie stops nursing so i will be more mobile! and which mall are you playing at there? it looks so nice! maybe we could meet you out there one day!

Justin said...

Cutie Patooties~!
So, the Ridgmar playground is the BEST! Elizabeth has a blast there, and like you, I am much more at ease:)
About our house- our family is wanting to sell it; are you just interested in renting?

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Sweet pictures! Let us know if you win the house...we'll come visit! :)