Monday, November 2, 2009

I've missed blogging...

Sooooo sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I have been very busy and pretty exhausted! I have a problem with sitting down to blog without taking a while!!! I am hoping to at least get back to blogging once a month and preferably once a week! :) Not sure which will happen! A lot has happened since my last post in August! We all had the flu about a month ago and praise the Lord our family all went through it and it lasted only a week as no one had it for longer than 3 days! I didn't take any pics of that week, though!!! Hahaha! It's a pity though, because that's the week Titus decided to walk! He had just turned 9 months! Crazy boy! I was certain he would walk earlier, which he did, but no more than a step was what he attempted at 7 and 8 months repeatedly! Asher turned 3 years old as of October 20th! He had a Spiderman theme! :) I'll also include some pics of Lenci's 4th bday! :) In September we started Kindergarten for Zoe! That has kept me on my toes more than anything! :) Just making sure that we stay on schedule and with all of the flu and stuff! You can imagine! :)

We also found out that we are expecting BABY #5 on April 27, 2010!!! We are soooo excited! :) Once again we will not find out what we're having! :) I am now 16 weeks pregnant and about 3 weeks out of the first trimester!!! Although I don't throw up, this time I experienced more nausea than usual! I REALLY thought I was going to throw up on a few occasions which is a first for me, but I never managed to get to that point. I am so thankful that I have mild morning sickness, if any at all! I do, however, find myself soooo exhausted that I cannot even keep my eyes open during the first trimester! It's always the first indication for me! I was very happy to have some energy back now! We will be going to the midwives again and I am already back on my special pregnancy diet that the midwives put me on to prevent gestational diabetes! I haven't ever actually had it, but that's what midwives are great at, PREVENTION and educating the pregnant mother to be wise with food so that we can avoid certain situations! :) I know I never shared my last birth story! I really need to do that! It just seems so long! I WILL!!! I will post it before baby #5 is born! :) Haha, that way I won't be behind and have 2 birth stories to share! :)

I am looking forward to the upcoming holidays! I absolutely LOVE fall!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorites of all of the holidays!!! :) Yay! I have already started crocheting gifts and I will hopefully not be crocheting until 4am again this Christmas Eve! Hahaha! ;) I have several requests from the kids! I'm going to be crochet 2 girl snakes and 2 boy snakes, 2 girly ponies, and some doll clothes accessories! :) VERY EXCITED! I have also had a few orders that I have taken! One Spiderman blanket and 2 baby cozies! :) Fun!

Here are some pictures from Lenci's 4th bday party, the first few weeks of school, a sono pic of baby #5, Asher's bday, updated pics of Titus and a pic of Lee and me at the fair when we took the family! Fun!





































































































































Very long post, sorry! Hopefully I can get back to posting now that I can keep my eyes open! Very fitting also that I would choose the day after Fall Back (Daylight Savings Time) to post this! Another great day for our night owl family! Hehe!

P.S. The Spiderman blanket I made for Asher is in his bday pics! Zoe and Memaw helped him get it out! :)

2 comments:

alicia kristine said...

my busy bee- you know your family is on our prayers as we see you grow! you need to stop by sometime... we are so flexible with Coop's age!

Jen said...

ah, lovely news on the one on the way, exciting times. Its hard to find time for blogging, just wait until April:)