Thursday, June 28, 2012

33 weeks and counting

Crazy we're already at 33 weeks! That means I have about 6 1/2 weeks (since we're actually 33 wks and 3 days) before our due date! I think I'm more ready this time than I was with my last babykins, Eden! :) I have lots to get from our list, and lots to decide, but my home is readier and readier by the day! I have some sweet friends to thank for this readiness! They came and helped me organize the homeschool room and unpack my bedroom in 4 short and sweet hours!!! We are so thankful for our church family! They are such a blessing!
We went in to get a sono 28 wks to see why I was measuring big, and it turned out baby was breech. Baby flipped before our 30 wk appointment, so all is great, but I need to show my sweet sonogram pics of baby' face! I can't figure out if this little face looks boy or girl, but it's soooo cute! ;)
We are all counting down the days! :)

No comments: