Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas and baby countdowns!!! :)

I love this time of year!!! We have so much to celebrate with the birth of Jesus!!! :) I have always enjoyed having my own birthday in the middle of the celebrations as well!!! :) Lots of different countdowns are going on right now: my birthday on December 21st, Jesus' birthday on December 25th, the baby's due date is December 31st and Zoe's birthday is January 2nd!!! :) Hahaha! So much festivity at our house! :) We got our tree up early this year, though not as early as some! Haha!





We were also excited to get some 4d sonograms of our little bambino #4, still managing to avoid knowing what we're having!!! It's soooo surreal, and makes me soooo excited to see this little one in the light of day!!! So sweet!



I love these pictures! It's amazing that you can even see the ear there in that middle one! I'm getting very anxious now! These were taken at about 36 weeks, and now we're at 38 weeks!!! I was thinking that we were going to have this little munchkin last week, during the full moon! I had a series of contractions for 24 hours, and it did prove to be some progress, but no birth announcements yet!!! :) Can't wait to report back to you all with pictures of the baby in my arms, but we'll see!!! ;)

4 comments:

amanda said...

I love all the white lights on yall's tree!!! So pretty!

And the 4d photos are amazing!

The idea of advent and anticipation must be very real for your family right now . . .how neat!!

blessings!!

carleigh said...

so exciting!! i can't believe you can wait to find out what the sex is... that is one thing i will never be able to do!! and have you heard that we are expecting number 4, too!!! in august, so i've got a while, but you'll have to share your mommy of 4 wisdom with me!!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

This time of year is amazing! It's like everyone has a reason to speak what they believe and more hearts are extra open to the love of Christ. I love your pictures!
Your playlist has blessed me here, on the side.
We got the suits from my blog at Sams club off season for $7 each!
Merry Christmas Maia!

Janelle and Ella said...

I can't believe you are due in a week!!!! That is SO exciting. I can't wait to hear the news!