Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas and New Year and Zoe's 4th Bday Pics!

Here are some pics from our Christmas Eve and morning!!! Enjoy!




All the little ones at the Christmas Eve party!!!







The family pic which is slightly odd of me, but I was looking at the wrong camera!!! Hahaha! It's the only family pic from Christmas Eve that I have, so, hehe!








Lee and his sisters! :)







The Christmas tree before Santa or Mommy and Daddy came! These are presents from the Christmas Eve party. Lee thought it would be fun to put them under the tree! :)








Zoe is staring in disbelief that Santa came!!!







Wow!!! Stockings!!!










Look at my froggie, Mommy!










Daddy reading the Christmas story!!!










I love my Cinderella!!!










Showing the slippers I made the girls! :)










Big boy Asher!!!












Princess dresses!!!













Two sweet veterinarians!!!


















Snuggling with Daddy! :)












Happy New Year and Chinese Yoyo's!!!








Earlier in the evening!











Get Daddy!!!










What REALLY happened on New Year's Eve!!! ;)










AND a Happy Birthday to my big girl!!! Zoe's 4 years old today!!! :) We are in the process, at this moment, of making cupcakes!!! :) Yum!

6 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!! Looks like y'all had such a fun Christmas and New Year!! I love how you hung your stockings. Very cute.

carleigh said...

great pictures! audrey has that same kind of doll that zoe had- the cinderella one- except it is sleeping beauty, they are crazy looking dolls, but she loves it and sleeps with it every night!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Precious pics! I bet Zoe was so excited!

Kristin said...

"the slippers i made" ????? Wowie Kazowie, I am impressed! I love all your pictures and I am so happy that you guys had a such a great Christmas!!!

Whitney said...

These are such precious years we are given! You guys look so fun!

Linda D said...

okay so this is a little late...but your pics are very cute. you have a full house over there!!! i know y'all want more kids....so when is number 4 coming along??? :) love y'all!!!